Employing an in-house bookkeeper is expensive. That cost comprises not just salary, but additional direct costs including employer payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, medical insurance, retirement plans and other benefits.
Additionally, there are employee vacation and sick days to consider. And don’t forget the time and expense involved to place classified ads, as well as an interview, screen, test, and train an employee. Our virtual, outsourced accounting service fees are extremely competitive by comparison. With accounting outsourcing, you also get flexibility in adjusting the level of service to meet the seasonal needs of your business.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING ACCOUNTING
- Outsourcing Accounting Helps Your Firm Grow Faster and Stronger, Sustainably
- You Cut overhead by Paying only for Actual Work Done
- Outsourcing Accounting Helps You Reduce the Risks of Suddenly Losing Staff
- You Improve Productivity and Work Quality
- Outsourcing Accounting Empowers You to Introduce New Services to Your Clients